- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (33)
- THE BIG QANTAS JET TAKES OFF
- BROTHER TIM TAKES ON SYDNEY
- VINTAGE PACIFIC SURFCRAFT BELLY BOARDS - LOOK MUM....
- YOU CAN TRUST IN JORDAN NOBEL
- A NOTE ON THE COUNT 3 - THE M.R. INDEX
- CHILD OF THE MOON - by jordan nobel
- ITS ABOUT TIME - JUST LET GO AND THE INSECTS THAT ...
- THE INSECT SURF JORDAN NOBEL POP ART EXPERIMENTAL ...
- ▼ January (8)
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
BROTHER TIM TAKES ON SYDNEY
Brother Tim Takes a trip to the harbour city. Boys and girls alike beware. The great archaeologist/insect surfer will retrace, scene by scene, the route taken by the film The Fantastic Plastic Machine. Ted Spencers flower in the sand at Manly? Midgetts footsteps on the Northern Beaches, Nat gone natural monologue clunkers amongst the stones thereabouts too. The vee bottom odyssey continues in 2010...
Posted by insectsurf at 8:51 PM