- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (33)
- THE BIG QANTAS JET TAKES OFF
- BROTHER TIM TAKES ON SYDNEY
- VINTAGE PACIFIC SURFCRAFT BELLY BOARDS - LOOK MUM....
- YOU CAN TRUST IN JORDAN NOBEL
- A NOTE ON THE COUNT 3 - THE M.R. INDEX
- CHILD OF THE MOON - by jordan nobel
- ITS ABOUT TIME - JUST LET GO AND THE INSECTS THAT ...
- THE INSECT SURF JORDAN NOBEL POP ART EXPERIMENTAL ...
- ▼ January (8)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
THE BIG QANTAS JET TAKES OFF
i gave jordan nobel an insects that are not aliens surfing club miki dora insect head tee that he must wear on the plane with his hair slicked back, rigid raybans, stove pipes, thin beatles tie and swede desert boots, waving as he makes his way across the tarmac and up the stairs, pausing for pictures. the big qantas jet takes off. after his time in these mystical marshes, new zealand, jordan nobel will return to torquay, his mind still growing, to put glass on the count 3 surfing boards
Posted by insectsurf at 8:33 AM