- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (33)
- THE BIG QANTAS JET TAKES OFF
- BROTHER TIM TAKES ON SYDNEY
- VINTAGE PACIFIC SURFCRAFT BELLY BOARDS - LOOK MUM....
- YOU CAN TRUST IN JORDAN NOBEL
- A NOTE ON THE COUNT 3 - THE M.R. INDEX
- CHILD OF THE MOON - by jordan nobel
- ITS ABOUT TIME - JUST LET GO AND THE INSECTS THAT ...
- THE INSECT SURF JORDAN NOBEL POP ART EXPERIMENTAL ...
- ▼ January (8)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
YOU CAN TRUST IN JORDAN NOBEL
just spent two weeks on the road with three surfboards.things started bad.my dog jack died from the hand of god...he dropped a rock on him as i was surfing southside.this was a cruel and unusual twist of fate though it did nothing to ease my foot to the floor urges.i told myself jokes for five days on the southcoast,funny jokes too.then went north for more crystal dreams.i ran with some wolves in crescent,heavy bearded wolves with wild ambition and reckless hearts.then things got really fuckin strange...it was a full moon....i had a beard....i saw a man howling at the moon! it wasnt me but at the time i thought it was..i was like, fuck, hows jordan over there howling at the moon...oh wait, im jordan!!hahaha....then i went to a cave and when i came out the world was a different place...wild restless wanderings..in this great southern land..are never enough..driver reviver survivor..thats me.
Posted by insectsurf at 1:02 PM