- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (33)
- THE BIG QANTAS JET TAKES OFF
- BROTHER TIM TAKES ON SYDNEY
- VINTAGE PACIFIC SURFCRAFT BELLY BOARDS - LOOK MUM....
- YOU CAN TRUST IN JORDAN NOBEL
- A NOTE ON THE COUNT 3 - THE M.R. INDEX
- CHILD OF THE MOON - by jordan nobel
- ITS ABOUT TIME - JUST LET GO AND THE INSECTS THAT ...
- THE INSECT SURF JORDAN NOBEL POP ART EXPERIMENTAL ...
- ▼ January (8)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
THE INSECT SURF JORDAN NOBEL POP ART EXPERIMENTAL TRUST TAKES FLIGHT
Jordan Nobel is an angelhearted hipster who has been otherwise engaged in the usual cosmic misadventures over the festering season (perfect days in Crescent Head, Northern, New South Wales, Australia, albeit with otherworldly figures in tow). He has landed. And just in tyme to join minds with the insect to finally complete the great Australian 66 surf resurrection, the Keven Brennan revival. The space time continuum will testify that we are tops now as then (with a gay cheerio to all our international friends, we love you all), and Jordan Nobel space vessels with Kent Turkich speculation will deliver YOU from the drudgery of domestic hell to the id of insect ideology, timeless surfing in an age where time is irrelevant, a borderless sea, at last...Our new models will emerge over the month. Rest easy, friends.
Posted by insectsurf at 6:59 PM